The bean to bar chocolate subscription for lovers of dark chocolate in Switzerland. With online order and delivery to your home.
The chocolate subscription Switzerland (Schoggi-Abo) is an ideal present for valentines day, weddings, Christmas, Easter, Birthday parties or for a co-worker. And last but not least: to treat yourself to eat better chocolate.
The chocolate subscription contains:
- A lot of information: Get to know the complex flavors of fine cacao grown in many different regions in the world and get insight into how bean to bar chocolate is made.
- Develop your sense of taste: Become the next chocolate connoisseur and regularly taste chocolate from fine cocoa with our instructions.
- Sustainability: Create a connection between your food and its country of origin. Additionally, you directly support small businesses: cocoa producers and craft chocolate makers alike.
How does the chocolate subscription Switzerland work?
Once a month, receive a selection of 4 bean to bar chocolate bars from Switzerland and all over the world, exclusively selected and combined by us. We include interesting facts about the cacao beans, the chocolate maker and the flavor notes.
- About 3/4 of the chocolate bars are dark, typically between 65% and 80% cacao.
- Approx. 1/4 of the chocolate bars contain inclusions, milk alternatives or possibly a dark milk chocolate. (Upon request vegan-only, or chocoalte with 100% cocoa content.)
All bars are produced in small batches, from the bean to bar by the craft chocolate maker, from single origin cacao beans, are often award-winning, producers often work with direct trade and without any additives in the chocolate besides the finest cacao.
Write us in the comment field of the order if you want us to add a personal message to make a present more personal. Or if your subscription should be 100% vegan or you want us to include also chocolate bars with 100% cacao.
The chocolate bars are sent by Swiss A Post on the 1st or 3rd Monday of the month.
We only send when the weather forecast is below 25°C. In the summer of July and August we are on vacation, pause the subscription and continue existing subscriptions after the summer break.