We looked for the best chocolate with local spirits: Whiskey from Scotland, Pisco Sour with Cocoa from Peru, Mezcal from Mexico or Imperial Stout made in Lithuania. As a bonus there is a sailing boat trip to Jamaica!
The ideal gift for lovers of dark chocolate who deserve something special. We selected the finest chocolate bars from small, independent chocolate makers.
Each chocolate bar was processed in small batches, uses single-origin cacao and brings us closer to the complexity of origin-specific grown cacao. Added with regional alcoholic specialties.
- Chocolate Tree Whiskey Nibs from Scotland with Trinitario cacao beans from Marañon, Peru 70% and single malt whiskey from Isley known for its smoky notes (80g)
- Chocolate Tree Pisco Sour from Scotland with cacao beans from Chililique, Peru with pisco and limes (40g)
- Naive Imperial Stout from Lithuania with a hedonistic Imperial Stout chocolate recipe. Beer chocolate at its finest with 62% cocoa (57g)
- Cuna de Piedra from Mexico with cacao beans from Comacalco, Chiapas with mezcal reposado. Contains 73% cocoa (60g)
- Dick Taylor from USA with cacao from Jamaica. Limited edition 75% (57g)
Everything is packaged in our elegant black magnetic gift box. This can be reused and refilled to pass on a freshly packaged present for Christmas, birthdays, weddings and more.
- Chocolate Tree: Cocoa beans, cane sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa nibs (10%), whiskey (6%)
- Chocolate Tree Pisco Sour: Cocoa beans, cane sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa nibs (10%), pisco (6%), lime oil, cocktail bitters, citric acid
- Naive: cocoa, sugar, cocoa butter, cow milk powder, Imerial stout (malt, hops, barley). May contain traces of peanuts, sunflowers.
- Dick Taylor: Cocoa and Sugar
- Cuna de Piedra: cocoa beans, cane sugar, young mezcal (alcohol removed) from the Espadin Agave. May contain traces of milk, soya, peanuts, tree nuts and egg.
* Lego from the picture is not included :-)